Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Well my computer won't let me upload my cute little picture to announce my winners, but the winners are Amy from the Resource(ful) room, and Steph. 

Congratulations ladies and check your e-mail to receive your prize!

I'm excited this week because I finally get to use the Synonym Roll activity I found on Pinterest and pinned so long ago and have been anxiously awaiting being able to use it!

I'm very excited that Cara Carroll beat me to it and gave me the idea for the chef hats! 

I had a very sad weekend my show heifer from High School lost twins this weekend.  Seems kind of silly but to see her mooing and looking for them it was just really heartbreaking.


Congratulations to my winners and all of the participators.  Thank you to all of my followers and I hope everyone had a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! That's me :) Thank you so much and hope you have a great rest of the school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Just found your blog! Man! I see I just missed a giveaway!! Oh well! Your blog looks awesome! I am a new follower!

    http://williams2ndgradepigpen.blogspot.com/

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete