Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 23, 2012

Just Another Manic Monday

As you know it's Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies :) I do have to say this is quickly becoming my favorite day of the week!

I was looking for something on sentences and I saw something on pinterest and I can't find it.  Do ya'll have a problem with things you've been from awhile ago disappearing?  I seem to have this problem quite often!  I typed in the 4 sentences put their proper name and then put what they are commonly called.  I also put an example sentence and the punctuation that you would use.

I am going to cut them out using my fancy crazy cut scissors and glue them to a sheet of card stock, laminate, and then glue them to ribbon to hang up.  I'm probably not saving much space but I think this is something I definitely need in my classroom.  Hopefully it will improve my writing!


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
 
You can grab your freebie HERE!
 
I hope you enjoy your Manic Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie! I think introducing sentences using this vocabulary from the beginning is awesome. Thanks!

    I'm having a week of freebies and a huge giveaway on my blog. Check it out!

    Sarah
    The Fabulous First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I do about disappearing Pinterest saves..
    downloaded Gadwin (free version) it captures screen shots and lets you decide where they will go and in what format.
    Nice small file. Then when I see something I really like I hit the button and there it is saved. I have a folder just for screen shots. If there are directions or anything to go with it, no problem, shoot them too! Of course its pinned too but this way I don't have to worry about broken or old links.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete