1. I've never really liked my hair color until recently. I've alway been envious of brunettes and blondes because they could dye their hair. I've debating on coloring mine brown. However I think I would look too funny with brown eyebrows :\
2. I moved to the town where I teach when I was in 2nd grade. Little did I know all these years later I would be moving back and starting exactly where I started 19 years ago. I actually work with people who taught me/saw me grow up. :)
3. I attended Texas A&M University-Commerce I LOVED MY SCHOOL! I had a wonderful college experience!
4. I am a Gamma Phi Beta Alumna. Yes I did the whole sorority thing in college but it was quite possibly the greatest thing that could have happened at that time in my life.
5. I am actually an Agricultural Sciences and Technology Major. I was very involved in FFA in High School my family still raise Angus cattle, from the original ones I started with.
6. I am a reality tv show junkie! The only one I'm really not into anymore is the Bachelor/Bachelorette. I quit watching around Julian's season.
7. I was a cheerleader all during school which led to me becoming a cheerleading sponsor at my previous school. I will miss each of those girls everyday! I took them from thigh-stands to basket tosses. It was an experience I will never forget.
8. I am left handed but I don't feel like I am artsy. Once people realize I'm left handed that is the first question they ask.
9. I love animals. If I ever win the lottery I plan to open a no kill animal shelter. I know it sounds good in theory but it will be a lot of hard work.
10. Somedays I miss teaching JH and then some days I'm thankful for the innocence of my 2nd graders!
I know there aren't any pictures :( most of my pictures are on another computer. I hope you enjoyed a little bit of the randomness that is ME!