Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy Owlloween

I normally take pictures of things that I come up with but this just hit me so suddenly I didn't have time to make it myself.

My scanner didn't work very well so you will have to finish some lines on some of the parts.  I wanted to make it to Manic Monday so I was in a bit of a hurry!


My classroom theme is done in owls so I thought I would make some ghost owls for my classroom.  I know it is weird but I thought it might help bring some halloween to my room.  I'm doing the body in white, eyes yellow, and beak and feet orange.  I hope you enjoy my weirdness :)

You can grab your freebie here

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

3 comments:

  1. Found you through classroom freebies. The ghost owls look so cute! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on classroom Freebies! I am now a follower!
    Love the owls!

    Teresa

    2nd Grade Pig Pen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute freebie! Thanks for sharing!

    Cynthia
    2nd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete