Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It has arrived

Have you been looking for a class pet but don't want to spend all of the extra money?  Well I have an answer for you.  Pets In The Classroom is a group from the Pet Care Trust that provides grants for classroom pets. They even do grants for things to improve what you have.  They have reptile grants, small animal grants, and aquarium grants.

I chose to try for a grant for a Bearded Dragon for my classroom and within 2 weeks I received an e-mail saying that I have received one.

They sent me 3 newsletters for my class (Fall, Winter, and Spring) plus a coupon for a FREE Bearded Dragon habitat.  Along with a coupon for 50% off of a Bearded Dragon.  I am beyond excited for this, and the different elements it can bring to my classroom!

Click on the Scrappin' Doodles Boston Terrier below to head on over to apply for a grant!


0 comments:

Post a Comment