Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Big changes

I've been debating on it and I still can't decide what to do.  I'm thinking about getting rid of my monsters.  I love them, they make me happy, but a change is coming.  I can't really talk about it yet but I will be able to very soon. 

I am thinking about doing a camping theme sort of.  I want to do shabby chic and owls..with camping.  I'm still not quite sure if I want to change or not.  I try to be very open to change but I am a creature of habit.  You ask me to try something new and I will do it in a heart beat but when it comes to appearance of things etc.  I like everything to be the same.  It seems like once I get settled everything changes. 

I would love your input, decoration suggestions etc. for the camping shabby chic theme.  I promise I will be able to share more later but for now feel free to offer up suggestions! 

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Randi over at Teach it with Class just made a classroom decor kit with a camping theme! you should def. check it out!!

    Miss Elementary

    ReplyDelete