Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Award and Freebie

Miss Sara at Miss Elementary awarded me The Versatile Blogger Award!

Thank you so much for the award!

Here are the seven rules to follow when receiving this award:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award. for the sake of time I'm probably going to do less!
6. When nominating, include a link to their blog.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.


My 7 Random Facts

1.  My dog is named Bernice after the Miranda Lambert Song White Liar

2.  I raise angus cattle and all of mine are named after I love Lucy characters.  I even had one named Bobalou!

3.  I absolutely do not like cooking! I will do the dishes I just hate to cook!

4.  I LOVE HELLO KITTY.  Yes I am 26 years old but something about her just makes me happy.

5. I am left handed and I am not crafty by any means. 

6.  I love ice cream I could eat it for every meal!

7.  I LOVE HARRY POTTER AND TWILIGHT I went to HP World last summer :) I even have hand drawn shoes!


I'm going to nominate Haley @ Following Optimism


 

Miss T At Journey of a Substitute Teacher


MsT3
 
 

Kelley at Buggy for 2nd grade

Buggy for 2nd Grade
 
 
Ladies your blogs are fabulous!  That is all I'm going to pick due to lack of time!
 
 
I wanted to quickly share a freebie I made that I'm going to use to post how my kids are going home.  I'm going to attach a clothespin with the childs name and the bus number they ride written on it to make it easier for subs.
 
You can grab it by clicking on the picture below!
 
 
 
I hope everyone had a restful weekend!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment